I wish I were at Whiteface right now

Love this image from the base lodge webcam. What I'd give to kick back with an Oilcan on the deck!! Good to see the webcam isn't on Kids Kampus anymore....

and if we get our way, there will be 2 more web cams up there by summer.

gotta love this weather. i'll be arcing some turns across the big face tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by intheknow
    and if we get our way, there will be 2 more web cams up there by summer.

gotta love this weather. i'll be arcing some turns across the big face tomorrow.
    Who is the we of which you speak. Do you work at the mountain, ORDA, comon, you brought it up now give it up.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

More webcams? Nice! The more the better.

I've always thought it would be a good idea to affix a webcam to one of the flag poles on the entry road to the mountain. It would provide a great and impressive view of a large portion of the terrain.

Then again, most anything would be better to an almost-always empty and flat slope at Kids Kampus with just a hint of Little Whiteface in the distance....

Make a turn for me tomorrow!

I've moved far from Whiteface and usually visit family in the LP region in the winter, but couldn't make it this year. So, for fun, I check the Whiteface webcam pretty often.