Youse who have been skiing this week.

First of all I hate you all, cause your there in this beautiful weather and I'm working.

Second what do you think will be left this weekend?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Youse who have been skiing this week.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    First of all I hate you all, cause your there in this beautiful weather and I'm working.

Second what do you think will be left this weekend?
    Get over there while you can. Warm all week and then wind and rain on the weekend. We may not get past Sunday.

BTW, yesterday was nice. Snow was heavy but it was fun. Bluebird. Slides were open. I hit 2 then skirted skier's left before comin' back right to the bottom of 1. It was fun. Upper cloud was awesome. Northway was the firmest (but still carveable). Upper and lower valley were pasty glue. Yuck.

Big party on the observation deck top of Lil' Whiteface. Grills goin' and a 1/4 keg on tap. Good times.

weekend update

T'was pretty good today. Lotsa snow in many places but you hafta stay above midstation. Skyward is still in great shape. Parons is showing some rocks where Follies joins it but we had a fun time on Upper Cloudspin. I think it will last up there for a while. You should have a good weekend unless we get a lot of rain. Those groomers have been doing a great job Heading south for the weekend so save some for me for next week.

PS: I hate you too <g>.

Re: weekend update

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant

PS: I hate you too <g>.
    I didn't mean hate, I meant really, really, really jealous. Looks like you'll weasle out of that beer you always saying you're going to buy me. Ain't that handy?

first time ever in slides yesterday. i didnt look pretty though. at least i was in 4 and the trees covered me from the view of the chair lift. i was skiing with michael landon all day! he is a dreamboat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    i was skiing with michael landon all day! he is a dreamboat!
    Oh, that's what you were talkin' about yesterday. Now I get it. He did have that Michael Landon thing goin'. I'm gonna call him "Pa" from now on.

You live in a Little House with a Fairy! Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly

Homerun

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    i was skiing with michael landon all day! he is a dreamboat!
    Oh, that's what you were talkin' about yesterday. Now I get it. He did have that Michael Landon thing goin'. I'm gonna call him "Pa" from now on.

haha--pa would always cry at the drop of a hat. i love sensitive men.

Homerun

You nailed it!!!!

I'll be back up there for pond skimming day. If Drifter's there, I'll buy him that beer!! (whether he's skimming or not)

Re: Homerun

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    You nailed it!!!!

I'll be back up there for pond skimming day. If Drifter's there, I'll buy him that beer!! (whether he's skimming or not)
    Make him skim for the beer.