Oldest Whiteface Chairlift?

I was wondering if anyone knows what the oldest chairlift at Whiteface is and if so, how old is it? Thanks!!

Re: Oldest Whiteface Chairlift?

Quote Originally Posted by skistrattonvt
    I was wondering if anyone knows what the oldest chairlift at Whiteface is and if so, how old is it? Thanks!!
    I'm pretty sure it's the triple at kids campus.

I'm pretty sure Faceplant is the oldest skier at WF. If not, dude has done some harrrd livin.

Stratton, why you axin so many questions anyways?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I'm pretty sure it's the triple at kids campus.

I'm pretty sure Faceplant is the oldest skier at WF. If not, dude has done some harrrd livin.

Stratton, why you axin so many questions anyways?
    And why are you in the Whiteface forum? Getting bored with stratton? I can see how easy that could be. Not much vert and not really anything there to write home about.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the Little Whiteface (G & H) lifts. They were installed before Freeway (Lift I) and Summit Triple (now Kids Campus Lift), both of which were originally put into service just before the '80 Olympics. I'm guessing they're close to thirty (30) years old by now.

Does anyone else have an opinion or know for sure?

P.S. Not sure about the Bear (B) Lift, but it could be older than all of them.
    Skier 4 Life

chairs

The triple at kids kampus used to be the summit triple which was new for 1980, i think. The oldest looking chairs are on the bunny slope.
    I don't think drifter wants that beer