The Season Ain't Over Yet

This was a first for me. I was the only one on Mountain Run and Wilderness. At 1:30 in the afternoon I had fresh powder first tracks all the way down. It wasn’t the light and fluffy stuff either. Great for single sticks but if you have two you need to pay attention. Lots of fun and lots of work. It should be great tomorrow morning if they roll it to corduroy. Plenty of sneaky stuff under the snow that you can’t see now. The upper mountain had about 8 inches and the lower had about 4. It is still snowing heavy in LP at 2100’. They say we should have a few more inches tonight and tomorrow. Let’s hope so.

Re: The Season Ain't Over Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    This was a first for me. I was the only one on Mountain Run and Wilderness. At 1:30 in the afternoon I had fresh powder first tracks all the way down. It wasn’t the light and fluffy stuff either. Great for single sticks but if you have two you need to pay attention. Lots of fun and lots of work. It should be great tomorrow morning if they roll it to corduroy. Plenty of sneaky stuff under the snow that you can’t see now. The upper mountain had about 8 inches and the lower had about 4. It is still snowing heavy in LP at 2100’. They say we should have a few more inches tonight and tomorrow. Let’s hope so.
    Now that's what I call a good post. I'm hoping to make it at least till Easter.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

snow

it's snowing right now in Manhattan

Gonna make it to Easter furshure.

Plenty of white stuff today but as willy said, you gotta work for it and stay alert. Crazy conditions but far better than one can expect for April. Unless something bad happens, definitely making it to easter!

Skiing was pretty decent up top today, really sketchy at the bottom. We got to compare core shots after getting off the gondola. And I just got them tuned....

oo mann i want to get up there sooo bad...to bad i live in syracuse....
    When life gives you snow, skip school and hit the slopes!

is there really 8 inches of fresh stuff???
    When life gives you snow, skip school and hit the slopes!

Relax; you're not missing anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by wondertrev
    Relax; you're not missing anything special.
    It was special last Sunday, weather looks pretty good for this weekend andwhoever it is it's whats left of the season. Long way till next season so get it while you can.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.