Thread: Hey Faceplant

Hey Faceplant

Check out my new avatar. If you want it, copy it and use it for yourself. I'll change mine to something else.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Thanks!

I'd love to take it but don't know how.

Speaking of faceplants, Rod did a great one on skyward yesterday A bit of a bloody nore and lip and he busted his glasses and goggles BUT his helmet survived

Re: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    You're in.
    Greg

Speaking of faceplants, Rod did a great one on skyward yesterday A bit of a bloody nore and lip and he busted his glasses and goggles BUT his helmet survived
    That's 3 bad spills for him in a little over a year. I'm starting to get a little worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    You're in.
    Thanks Greg, old folk like Faceplant can be kinda tech challenged.

If it is the Rod I know he should keep to the bunny slopes. I don't know anyone else that has broken that many helmets. He should also think about changing his diet so he doesn't fart so much in the locker room . Maybe his flatulent is throwing him off and that is why he if falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    If it is the Rod I know he should keep to the bunny slopes. I don't know anyone else that has broken that many helmets. He should also think about changing his diet so he doesn't fart so much in the locker room . Maybe his flatulent is throwing him off and that is why he if falling.
    Dude you are harsh, Rod is a cool guy, Go soak your head in your hot tube.

Thank god for that. I'm starting to think the helmet is wearing Rod for protection at this point.

kinda tech challenged

I've always had staff to handle these matters, don't you?

Thanks, Greg. Now I owe you a beer too.