Pond Skimming Saturday

Anyone doing it? I'll be watching, not doing.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Pond Skimming Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I'm thinking of draggin my drysuit up. My wife is trying to talk me into it. It is suppose to rain on Saturday.

haha dry suit....i would need a pair of boots to use so i dont trash mine...how long and deep is the pond?
    When life gives you snow, skip school and hit the slopes!

Re: Pond Skimming Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I'm thinking of draggin my drysuit up. My wife is trying to talk me into it. It is suppose to rain on Saturday.
    I'm bettin' whatever falls from the sky Saturday will fall before noon and will be snow. Perhaps some breaks of sun on Saturday afternoon. Sunday may be real nice. Great weekend on tap.

fhw - tele ski/binder is PERFECT for pond skimming! kiddd!!! U should do it!!! the turn is just like a single water ski turn. have someone take a pic and post it, ya baby!!

Drifter

Perfect chance to get that beer from me! See ya there!

Re: Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    Perfect chance to get that beer from me! See ya there!
    only a few more weekends to keep promising and not paying up.

pay up

I'm bringing a 12 pack in my backpack . Hope grifter and SOG are off duty to help me. I don't want to drink it all myself.

Re: pay up

I'm bringing a 12 pack in my backpack . Hope grifter and SOG are off duty to help me. I don't want to drink it all myself.
    He did and was very generous passing it out to all how wanted one. Plant couldn't ski with us after the pond skimming cause he was in charge of some kinda beer drinking Olympics with his fellow sales people and he had to go get the beer.

My money was on you Plant, did you take gold?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: pay up

I'm off duty and off skis for the rest of the year unfortunately. Make a turn for me.