Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another good day

Good even tho six was closed.....apparently the winch cat's cable snapped. Had a good day anyway. Definitely rock ski time.
    One of the funnest runs is the terrain park on Brookside/Boreen.
    Day 81

FP have you been drinking again? Yesterday was good until 11 a.m. Upper Sky was mash potatos at the top. On my last run I came down Easy Street to Boreen. I could feel the rocks under my skis when I was turning on easy street. This weekend will be the last. Drapers Drop was still sweet. I love that run and nobody uses it. I was sitting on DD with my wife Sunday morning under the beautiful skys watching someone doing stunts in a airplane righ over head. Headed to Squaw next week. Check out the Ubercam that they have on the website, Squaw.com. Great webcam. 9-26 feet of base. Can't wait.

Re: Another good day

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    Good even tho six was closed.....apparently the winch cat's cable snapped. Had a good day anyway. Definitely rock ski time.
    Day 81
    eww..that doesnt sound like it will be fixed by saturday. here i was all excited because i was going to have to work, but now i dont. i dont know if i would bother without skyward. maybe time to get the bike out then.

i doubt i have 20 days this year ;-(

Day 81
    they are showing summit open on the website, thats not cool.

So no summit by Friday you think? Im still going to get my last day in, but Im hoping I can rock out on Skyward one last time.

I forgot to mention I have 61 days in so far. I'll be giving the Face a shot on Friday & Saturday. The AM should be good.

Ive been stuck on 41 for a week now, looks like Fridays the last day for me with a possible tucks trip Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    Day 81
    It's showing that today too. Would someone who goes today please post and let us know if the summit is open or not. I'm thinkin it is, otherwise they would have updated the website by now, but I'd like to now for sure.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Headed to Squaw next week. Check out the Ubercam that they have on the website, Squaw.com. Great webcam. 9-26 feet of base. Can't wait.
    Thanks for rubbin it in. Check out these pixs you lucky dog. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=40220
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    Day 81
    It's showing that today too. Would someone who goes today please post and let us know if the summit is open or not. I'm thinkin it is, otherwise they would have updated the website by now, but I'd like to now for sure.

Its OPEN