Thread: Twisted Sister

Twisted Sister

Check out the video of this guy free climbing Lover's Leap in 4min 25secs. Scary to just watch it. What a freak! Check out the dyno move near the end.

I guess it's "only" a 5.7. But still. WTF!!!

I'm thinking something is seriously wrong with that dude. YIKES!!!!
    The older I get the faster I was

That truly is amazing. One slip and he's dead, but he seems to completely disregard that.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

how many time do think he's climbed that? i bet at least 40 or more. he obviously knows the line. still craxy!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    how many time do think he's climbed that? i bet at least 40 or more. he obviously knows the line. still craxy!
    oh yeah he could do it blindfolded. I also think they sped the film up a bit. But what a nut. Freeclimbing is nuts anyway in my opinion but speed freeclimbing?! death wish. Can you imagine lunging for that hold near the top, almost 400 feet up without a rope? just watching that gives me the creeps.

Re: Twisted Sister

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Check out the video of this guy free climbing Lover's Leap in 4min 25secs. Scary to just watch it. What a freak! Check out the dyno move near the end.

I guess it's "only" a 5.7. But still. WTF!!!
    wacky

wow.

Thanks for the vid!
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things