How far from Lake George?

My brother spent the weekend at Lake George and mentioned LG is only about a 2 1/2 hour drive for him. If so, for me, LG is probably 2:15. How much further is Gore? If it's less than 3 hours total drive time, one way, I'll probably day trip it next season. Any info?
    Greg

Greg,

Assuming you are coming from the south - It probably takes 30 mins to get to Gore from Lake George. Mapquest says 26 miles and 37 minutes.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    Greg,

Assuming you are coming from the south - It probably takes 30 mins to get to Gore from Lake George. Mapquest says 26 miles and 37 minutes.

Mark
    Cool cool. So probably under 3 hours barring any weather problems. It's on the list!
    Greg

Yup... 30 minutes or so

I head to Gore from Glens Falls and can make it door to slope in about 40 minutes (or less if it's incredible weather). I drive early, arrive early and avoid all traffic... straight up 87 to 9 to 28...

Come play! It's not too far

-ADKSara
    -Keep your skis happy!