Thread: Gregg Dude

Gregg Dude

U need to update the day light savings deal in here man... UR an hour behind

Phineas Dude - you have to do that yourself. Go into "profile" and set the timezone to "GMT - 5 hours". Greg doesn't know where everybody is in relation to the Greenwich Meridian - only they do.

hey smart guy

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Phineas Dude - you have to do that yourself. Go into "profile" and set the timezone to "GMT - 5 hours". Greg doesn't know where everybody is in relation to the Greenwich Meridian - only they do.
    I am set at GMT - 5!!!!

check out the time is now on this website! right now it says 8:19am and it is like 9:15am!!!!

willy U wanker!

That's weird. all the times show up as correct to me but it says at the bottom of the threads that all times are greenwich -4. whatever. I will waste not one more minute on this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    That's weird. all the times show up as correct to me but it says at the bottom of the threads that all times are greenwich -4. whatever. I will waste not one more minute on this issue!
    yeah right..you are still trying to figure it out you wanker!

You need to set your profile to GMT -4 to account for DST. Hope this helps.
    Greg