Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Glades

Quote Originally Posted by mikebike
    JImmer ....are you stuttering again
    sorry about that ,my bad.

The length of Twister glades is just amazing, Chatiemac is a lot of fun when you don't miss the lift back up, Straighbrook would be nice if it were longer, like Kill Kare... I guess I like them all so I'm no good for this poll am I?
    I met Snoopy this weekend..... but I forgot where it is Thanks to the 2 who took me for a run. Really great glade so I guess thats my new favorite.
    Still looking for some more....
    Its a dry 7.

skiied kilkar once they were great would be great if they took the tree out of the end and opened them

Straightbrook and High Pines.

But that is from a true needle.

Can someone tell me what a needle is.

Harv

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    Straightbrook and High Pines.

But that is from a true needle.

Can someone tell me what a needle is.

Harv
    come on harv you know for sewing. but in gores case a needle can be many things, some good some bad, when your buddy screws up =needle,any goofball on skis= needle, ,someone better than you = needle, flatlanders,possers, gapers= needles, more or less its just something we say when we dont have anything better to say, hope this helps you out ya needle, just kiddin harv your allright jimmer

jimmer how much longer you out of commission for?
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    jimmer how much longer you out of commission for?
    i go to the Dr tomorrow[thur] hoping for the go ahead from him to ski, so im hopeing real soon, going kinda crazy not being able to ski , have been doing some fishing thou me and my buddies got about 100 pearch yesterday out on the king, reel good fun , thanks for asking be back soon ,hopefully jimmer