Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm Defending the Adirondack's Honor

Over on the Alpine Zone. Skiing/snowboarding forum. "Radical Prediction" thread.

Come join the fun!

Re: I'm Defending the Adirondack's Honor

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Over on the Alpine Zone. Skiing/snowboarding forum. "Radical Prediction" thread.

Come join the fun!
    i'll try--i skimmed through 8 pages just now and i think i need a break. i'll have to go back later, unless you can provide cliff notes of important points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

Come join the fun!
    i'll try--i skimmed through 8 pages just now and i think i need a break. i'll have to go back later, unless you can provide cliff notes of important points
    Start at the end of the thread - not the beginning. I didn't jump in until yesterday and it had already gone on and on. BTW - that dude "rivercoil" is the new scottypp. I've held my tongue long enough; think I might have to T-off on that lil' dweeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

Come join the fun!
    Start at the end of the thread - not the beginning. I didn't jump in until yesterday and it had already gone on and on. BTW - that dude "rivercoil" is the new scottypp. I've held my tongue long enough; think I might have to T-off on that lil' dweeb.
    Start at the end? The beginning is the best cause I wrote it U wrong about Riveroil, he a rightous dude and hard core skiier. You're looking for verbal combat and he's giving you some. What's the problem?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    U wrong about Riveroil,
    No i'm not.

he a rightous dude and hard core skiier.
    No he isn't.

You're looking for verbal combat and he's giving you some. What's the problem?
    He's a dweeb HPD. And if you haven't figured that out yet then your dweeb-meter is on the fritz.

Coil is a tool, I side with Willy.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    U wrong about Riveroil,
    No i'm not.

he a rightous dude and hard core skiier.
    No he isn't.

You're looking for verbal combat and he's giving you some. What's the problem?
    He's a dweeb HPD. And if you haven't figured that out yet then your dweeb-meter is on the fritz.
    FHW...your such a total tool! You started the verbal combat over at AZ and not once but twice you got owned. Your responses have been nothing but immature juvenile personal name calling. You obviously got no game and it shows. You made a total fool of yourself over at AZ. The DAK's do not need defending especially from the likes of you. Your pathetic attempt to try to slavage your pride by telling River that you didn't mean what you said and you were 'pulling his leg" was even more pathetic as everyone at AZ has read this thread and knows you were misrepresenting yourself...unreal! What a moron....

I can only surmise that your avatar is a recent pic of yourself. Can't wait for your intelligent response....

Quote Originally Posted by bushwackerVt
    FHW...your such a total tool! You started the verbal combat over at AZ and not once but twice you got owned. Your responses have been nothing but immature juvenile personal name calling. You obviously got no game and it shows. You made a total fool of yourself over at AZ. The DAK's do not need defending especially from the likes of you. Your pathetic attempt to try to slavage your pride by telling River that you didn't mean what you said and you were 'pulling his leg" was even more pathetic as everyone at AZ has read this thread and knows you were misrepresenting yourself...unreal! What a moron....

I can only surmise that your avatar is a recent pic of yourself. Can't wait for your intelligent response....
    I disagree with your assessment of what went on at Alpine Zone. Willy plays hardball, but I find his posts entertaining. He also gives as good as he gets.

That said SkiADK has a direct link from Whiteface’s official web site, so in other words, they expect this site to be an informative place for skiers and riders to get information about the Whiteface/Lake Placid area not a place to go for flame wars. That’s the way it’s going to stay.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

"immature juvenile personal name calling"

"bushwackerVT"

hum... how many immature juvenile personal names can I coin from that handle...... shall we start a list?

without immature juvenile personal name calling what fun would this world be???

Re: "immature juvenile personal name calling"

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    "bushwackerVT"

hum... how many immature juvenile personal names can I coin from that handle...... shall we start a list?

without immature juvenile personal name calling what fun would this world be???
    agreed - its amazing the amount of people on these forums take themselves so seriously--its an online forum, not a newspaper