Thread: Ski tuning

Ski tuning

Does anyone know if anyplace up there has a season deal for ski tunes? I recall seeing that at Killington last year, and was hoping some pace up thisaway might have something similar.

Re: Ski tuning

Quote Originally Posted by wondertrev
    Does anyone know if anyplace up there has a season deal for ski tunes? I recall seeing that at Killington last year, and was hoping some pace up thisaway might have something similar.
    By up this way you mean the LP area?? I'll keep a look out and post of any deals.

Ski Tune

Mountain Boardertown has a decent deal.

last season the mtn ran a deal something like 100 bucks for the season - like ten tunes..

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    last season the mtn ran a deal something like 100 bucks for the season - like ten tunes..
    willy, that's like 10bucks a tune...fyi

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    willy, that's like 10bucks a tune...fyi