Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did some MTBing this weekend

That climbing banana couldn't believe it when I popped out!

a huffy?

Re: Did some MTBing this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly

how was your hike?

Ghosty and I found some great little ski trails and we started to do some trailwork on them. Maybe if you guys are nice, we will share them with you!

fhw, that pic is from outside rag!! come on...

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    Jack, you sleuth you. You mean you didn't believe that was really me? Yep, that's the Parting Shot in the most recent Outside. Pretty cool shot though no?

Re: Did some MTBing this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

how was your hike?

Ghosty and I found some great little ski trails and we started to do some trailwork on them. Maybe if you guys are nice, we will share them with you!
    Cool! We'll be nice.

The hike ws really great but what a haul. We didn't get out until 7 pm. Started at 9:15 am. Saw TJ at the top o' Giant.

Jack, you sleuth you. You mean you didn't believe that was really me? Yep, that's the Parting Shot in the most recent Outside. Pretty cool shot though no?
    what's up w/ this pic??? yellowman w/ the axe and crampons into what? doesnt' look like a mixed climb...photoshop. personally, i hate photoshop pics in general. kinda like breast inhancements...the real thing is always better!

what's up w/ this pic??? yellowman w/ the axe and crampons into what? doesnt' look like a mixed climb...photoshop. personally, i hate photoshop pics in general. kinda like breast inhancements...the real thing is always better!
    its enhancements U moron

He's dry tooling jackie-boy. Kinda lame but what do you want - he's french (which explains the banana fart-bag)

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    its enhancements U moron
    hahhaaha!!