View Poll Results: Emily: Hot or Not? (Gore's Director of marketing)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • HOT

2 100.00%
  • NOT

0 0%

Emily: Hot or Not? (Gore's Director of marketing)

What do you think?

I think she's cute.

GREAT Poll.

I always had a little bit of a crush on her. She just seems cool and easy to hang out with. I would like to see her in something other than the fleece or jacket I usually see her in, though.

Don't take this the wrong way guys, cause I like talkin about the ladies as much as the next guy. The forum administrator got the green light from ORDA to put up this site. No easy task as they still remember how things got out of hand on RSN and they did not want to be associated with that kind of vibe again.

So anyways I'm asking that we not go on with this poll even though I'm sure it's meant with no attention of offending anyone. I'm sure Emily is beautiful inside and out, but we can't take a chance on ticking ORDA off again. Thanks,
    HPD
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Don't take this the wrong way guys, cause I like talkin about the ladies as much as the next guy. The forum administrator got the green light from ORDA to put up this site. No easy task as they still remember how things got out of hand on RSN and they did not want to be associated with that kind of vibe again.

So anyways I'm asking that we not go on with this poll even though I'm sure it's meant with no attention of offending anyone. I'm sure Emily is beautiful inside and out, but we can't take a chance on ticking ORDA off again. Thanks,
    HPD
    Well said, HPD. This is not the way to maintain the reluctant support we received from ORDA. The last thing I'd want is to make anyone there feel uncomfortable. This forum will be actively moderated. If you need a gauge in terms of what's appropriate, think PG-13. If you're not sure whether something you're about to post is appropriate or not, you're probably better off not posting it. Don't want to seem like a tight ass, but this approach has worked well for AZ. Welcome, St. Jerry.
    Greg