Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to post a trip report

We've set up this forum to provide immediate posting and discussion of your recent ski trips. Please format your subject to include the date. Then copy and paste the following items into your post and provide applicable information for each:

Code:
    Date(s) Skied:

Conditions:

Trip Report:
    Please follow the above format for all trip reports posted in this forum. Thanks!

For the life of me I can't figure out why in the hell you'd care in what "format" people were posting TRs. You'd think you'd just be content that they were.

You are a puzzling little man Greg.

I really don't care. This was a post from last year. Do it any way you want...

Unstickied.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    For the life of me I can't figure out why in the hell you'd care in what "format" people were posting TRs. You'd think you'd just be content that they were.

You are a puzzling little man Greg.
    I hope he does it just to twist your nipples FHW. I doubt it though.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    [I hope he does it just to twist your nipples FHW. I doubt it though.
    I do too. But without access to his therapist's records it would be pure speculation.

I do too. But without access to his therapist's records it would be pure speculation.
    I think the both of you need to find a new optometrist and get your effin eyes fixed. This post was started close to one year ago. It was made by that anal retentive, dorky, uncool Greg; you know, the one that T-lion likes to aim her feeble lame-ass jokes at...
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I think the both of you need to find a new optometrist and get your effin eyes fixed. This post was started close to one year ago. It was made by that anal retentive, dorky, uncool Greg; you know, the one that T-lion likes to aim her feeble lame-a** jokes at...
    That's three shots in one response. Awesome. I like this new greg. Forum form coming along nicey. Need to tweak the skiing form a little. I'm soooooo tempted to blow off work tomorrow and ski at hunter just to ride with the new greg. Damn work. Damn it all to hell.

That's three shots in one response. Awesome. I like this new greg. Forum form coming along nicey. Need to tweak the skiing form a little. I'm soooooo tempted to blow off work tomorrow and ski at hunter just to ride with the new greg. Damn work. Damn it all to hell.
    Just call it my renaissance. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and out-think them every step of the way...

Ha. Nice crack on the skiing forum. Working on it. Easy for someone who's daddy's got them skiing straight out of the womb to say...

Blow off work and ski the WROD at Hunter with us. Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Just call it my renaissance. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and out-think them every step of the way...

Ha. Nice crack on the skiing forum. Working on it. Easy for someone who's daddy's got them skiing straight out of the womb to say...

Blow off work and ski the WROD at Hunter with us. Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...
    I wasn't a big baby but mommy had a hell of a time passing those skis along with me. In fact one popped off and the doc had to go in and retrieve it.

My last day at my current job is Friday the 15th. I'm really think about blowing it off and skiing at Hunter with you guys. It's not like they can fire me or anything. I'll be working somewhere else on the 18th anyway. Pencil me in for now. I haven't skied Hunter in years.

My last day at my current job is Friday the 15th. I'm really think about blowing it off and skiing at Hunter with you guys. It's not like they can fire me or anything. I'll be working somewhere else on the 18th anyway. Pencil me in for now. I haven't skied Hunter in years.
    That would be cool. It's looking like a pretty big group (22 at last count, I believe). I'm sure folks will break off into smaller groups based on ability though...
    Greg