Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Just call it my renaissance. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and out-think them every step of the way...
    Gregory.....please. You couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag. Now stop it before I drop my hammer and you're forced to ban me again.

Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...
    *sigh* Gregster - we've been over this. I do not boast of my skiing abilities. They're just not that good and I've made that abundantly clear on the AZ forum before you kicked me off. And believe me: I have no chip on my shoulder. I simply like yanking chains and you always seem to make your chain readily available. Now run along. And have fun at Huntah. Don't forget your starter jacket.

That would be cool. It's looking like a pretty big group (22 at last count, I believe). I'm sure folks will break off into smaller groups based on ability though...
    DAM, that means I'll have to ski by myself, I hate that.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    *sigh* Gregster - we've been over this. I do not boast of my skiing abilities. They're just not that good and I've made that abundantly clear on the AZ forum before you kicked me off. And believe me: I have no chip on my shoulder. I simply like yanking chains and you always seem to make your chain readily available. Now run along. And have fun at Huntah. Don't forget your starter jacket.
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just patronizing me here. Come on Willy, come clean - you rip. You've just got to...

And yes, I will be there with my Starter Jacket, along with every lift ticket I've ever bought proudly displayed on the middle zipper so when I race down the Belt helplessly out of control, they will whack my in the face. Huntah is just full of gapers like me, ya know...
    Greg

POTD
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    That would be cool. It's looking like a pretty big group (22 at last count, I believe). I'm sure folks will break off into smaller groups based on ability though...

POTD! Maybe POTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Don't worry HPD. I'll hang with you and take a few runs on the learning area with ya...
    Greg

And yes, I will be there with my Starter Jacket, along with every lift ticket I've ever bought proudly displayed on the middle zipper so when I race down the Belt helplessly out of control, they will whack my in the face. Huntah is just full of gapers like me, ya know...
    Beautiful image! BTW, I never called you a gaper (I don't think. If I did, I take it back.)