Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was up at the mtn on saturday- still white on top but it looked patchy. Talk to a lady in the lodge said that they are all finished blasting. Now its a waiting game
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Hope Picture helps...

This was taken Sunday 11/5 from Cloud facing the rubble pile that is still to snake to the left and dump out onto Cloud... not sure what the final pitch to the lodge will be because as you can see from the picture there is still ALOT of rubble to be moved.

Fairview is kind of tucked behind the rubble pile to the left of the picture and if you look close there is a small lone pine in the middle of the rubble that looks like the "marker" for the trail to start turning to the left toward the Saddle.

I know it's not the best image but you can only catch so much with a camera.

We'll all be there soon I hope - so we'll see then I guess. Supposedly they had a bit more blasting to do Monday and then it's rock moving time!

-ADKSara
    -Keep your skis happy!

it will be interesting to see how it all looks when complete...thanks for the early look