Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Skier 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    Yeah, Kari Traa is smokin'. I'd put some pics up, but that would be indecent and disrespectful
    Comon MC2, you makin me feel bad now. It has to be that way or we'll lose our forum. Someday we'll meet at Gore or Wf, have some beers, and get real indecent and disrespectful.
    See what I mean S4L? Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    I can not agree with you more, SOD. Just hope it doesn't run in the family! On second thought, I know it won't get to your head... unlike someone we both know well!
    Then one of you 2 knuckleheads can be the mod. I'm doing what I have to do so we can have this forum. Dang. It's just like at WF, I'm the one who takes the weight. No respect I tell ya, No respect.
    Lighten up HPD. After all, it's Friday night and we've got a great weekend of skiing ahead of us. For the record, I can't think of a better person to be the mod. I was just tryin to liven up the conversation a little.
    Skier 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    Yeah, Kari Traa is smokin'. I'd put some pics up, but that would be indecent and disrespectful
    Comon MC2, you makin me feel bad now. It has to be that way or we'll lose our forum. Someday we'll meet at Gore or Wf, have some beers, and get real indecent and disrespectful.
    Nice! Now that's what I'm talking about. As soon as those slides open this year, I'm there.