Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tmorry326: Where are youuuuuuuu!

I did a little sleuthin' and it seems that your coordinates put you right in the middle of Broadway in downtown Saratogy. Right in front of Mrs. Londons. What up w/dat?? You live in a cardbox or something. Under a manhole cover?

Re: Tmorry326: Where are youuuuuuuu!

[quote="freeheelwilly"]I did a little sluethin' and it seems that your coordinates put you right in the middle of Broadway in downtown Saratogy. Right in front of Mrs. Londons. What up w/dat?? You live in a cardbox or something. Under a manhole cover?

mrs. londons--YUM!

You got the gist of it.

I'm from Saratoga Springs. I got the most central coordinates for Saratoga Springs I could get.

What about yourself?

I hope you didn't make fun of my box, I think your just jealous that every morning they give me a "pity" danish to go either eat or stash in one of the folds in my box. Don't mess with us box children, were a fierce breed of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobesssss
    I hope you didn't make fun of my box, I think your just jealous that every morning they give me a "pity" danish to go either eat or stash in one of the folds in my box. Don't mess with us box children, were a fierce breed of people.
    I just get pity Midnight cakes.

you should probably stop by my box, your in the garbage can next to me right, cause if so we can just pool together our donations and really live it up

Quote Originally Posted by Tobesssss
    you should probably stop by my box, your in the garbage can next to me right, cause if so we can just pool together our donations and really live it up
    yp

LIVE LIFE BEFORE YOU GIVE LIFE

i would advise not clicking that^
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.