Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola highlighted in SKIING mag.

"Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola and the Slides highlighted in the November issue of SKIING Magazine (east section)" says Whiteface website. Does anyone know if article exists online? I checked SKI/SKIING site skinet.com and could not find...

Re: Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola highlighted in SKIING mag

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    "Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola and the Slides highlighted in the November issue of SKIING Magazine (east section)" says Whiteface website. Does anyone know if article exists online? I checked SKI/SKIING site skinet.com and could not find...
    I can't find it in the Nov. issue of skiing either.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    its in there - sober up and look at the skiing in the east section - towards the back

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    its in there - sober up and look at the skiing in the east section - towards the back
    Apparently, not everyone who gets a subscription in the East actually gets a magazine with the "East section" inluded.

I just got my November issue today, and there's no special Eastern pages in it.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Apparently, not everyone who gets a subscription in the East actually gets a magazine with the "East section" inluded.

Me too. That ain't right.

It's there in the magazine. Read it 2 nights ago.

Me too, and it blows. I hear theres a shot of The Slides in there too....

fuck it i'm going to call up skiing mag right now and tell them to give me my East Section, since I did subscribe, and still reside, well...in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmorry326

Me too, and it blows. I hear theres a shot of The Slides in there too....

i'm going to call up skiing mag right now and tell them to give me my East Section, since I did subscribe, and still reside, well...in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmorry326
    i'm going to call up skiing mag right now and tell them to give me my East Section, since I did subscribe, and still reside, well...in the east.
    If you have a contact phone # for them please post it. I want to call too.

BTW, no F bombs please.

We're all mature enough here to use dirty potty mouth toilet words...com'on now?

Subscription Hotline is 1-800-825-5552
    They're redirect you from there.