Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola highlighted in SKIING mag

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmorry326
    i'm going to call up skiing mag right now and tell them to give me my East Section, since I did subscribe, and still reside, well...in the east.
    If you have a contact phone # for them please post it. I want to call too.

BTW, no F bombs please.
    I cant find it I cant find it!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahaha

there is no special east section hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha

Well, I do not subscribe for SKIING, but will get one from newsstand, making sure it'as a right issue

We're all mature enough here to use dirty potty mouth toilet words...com'on now?

Subscription Hotline is 1-800-825-5552
    They're redirect you from there.
    Thanks for the number.

We have a direct link from the WF web site because of this we need to keep it PG13. They don't want the image they're trying to project associated with vulgar language. They had a problem with the old RSN forum (I don't blame them) and where reluctant to give this forum a try until they where assured it would be monitored.

I myself cuss like a sailor on leave, but not in here.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Understandable...this is phpBB right? You can select and blacklist a bunch of words and auto-delete...so my f-bombs looks more like F**K. It's under the Admin panels. I say that's your best bet rather than trying to monitor every poop-mouth.

Re: Skyward, Cloudsplitter gondola highlighted in SKIING mag

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Apparently, not everyone who gets a subscription in the East actually gets a magazine with the "East section" inluded.

I just got my November issue today, and there's no special Eastern pages in it.
    Me too. That ain't right.
    Me too, and it blows. I hear theres a shot of The Slides in there too....

i'm going to call up skiing mag right now and tell them to give me my East Section, since I did subscribe, and still reside, well...in the east.
    Here, here!!!

I'm right behind ya'.

How did all those posts show up in the thirty seconds it took for me to respond to Hesus's less than board PC reply?

Quite possible only newstands/ski shop copies have Eastern Scene section...only time I've ever seen it...subscription has always been East-less.

Someone scan the slides picture and article.

Quite possible only newstands/ski shop copies have Eastern Scene section...only time I've ever seen it...subscription has always been East-less.

If anyone cares to take the time, I called Skiing earlier tonight, and they were happy ( so they said ) to send me a copy of the version with the Whiteface info, and update my subscription to include the Eastern suppliments for future issues.

NPN:

go to your profile and check "yes" for the option "always allow bb code". I don't know how or why it's turned off for you (it's on by default - you had to have turned it off) but it makes your stuff hard to read. Dang.

So the suckers like us who give them the regular business they so desire get screwed out of special sections? I know I'm not renewing.