Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I'm getting policied about potty mouth I'm going to police over political talk!

How strong are the winds up there right now?
    I remember beeing jolted awake by the derecho that rolled through the adirondacks in 1995. I read reports that those gusts were in the 60mph range. This weekend they are forecasting similar gusts. How are the trees holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by ajl50
    yea I pretty much agree. I check NOAA more than I check any other website. However I tend to think that their climate prediction center's long range forecasts are just government ploys to manage the economy through controlling the heating oil futures market. While I haven't worked out the details I'm sure Jim "I yell when I type by using ALL CAPS" Roemer would help me figure it out.
    Someones been spending too much time listening to Air America....

Ha- yea right...
    No I'm just convinced long range weather forecasts are totally crap. If they can't get two days in the future correct how can they get 2 months?

short range forecast

Climate Predisction Center short (6-10 days) forecast looks promising for snowmaking:
    http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/product...10temp.new.gif