Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wicked Wednesday fun with Willy

How long into the ski season will it take for willy to go careening into the woods and cause permanent marks to his body?

1. Enternity--willy doesnt careen into the woods.
    2. Early March--a full day of laps in a two foot march dump has poor willy tuckered out.
    3. One week--new skis combined with his youthful zeal get the better of him.
    4. Never - although willy will careen into the woods again, he has purchased the required hardware to protect him from injury.
    5. He wont careen into the woods, but he will careen into a group of skiers and take them out while changing the tunes in his new i-pod helmet.

Re: Wicked Wednesday fun with Willy

[quote="Tsavolion"]How long into the ski season will it take for willy to go careening into the woods and cause permanent marks to his body?

I'm going with never. I don't want to see any harm befall Big Willy. I saw the accident scene last year and he's thankful to have skied away from that. That was the worst shape I've ever seen an open trail in. Wall to wall blue ice for a least 50 feet. I remember straight lining over that and being a little concerned if I fell.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

blue ice? No. Never. Esp. not in that nice open area right under the end of the face lift.
    I don't think i've ever carved a turn there.

Quote Originally Posted by ajl50
    blue ice? No. Never. Esp. not in that nice open area right under the end of the face lift.
    I don't think i've ever carved a turn there.
    This was just after the lower empire run off on the way to On Ramp. You're right about that spot under the face lift though. That I think just gets a lot of traffic from people coming off that lift and people coming off Excelior (sp), lower northway and lower cloud.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    How long into the ski season will it take for willy to go careening into the woods and cause permanent marks to his body?

2. Early March--a full day of laps in a two foot march dump has poor willy tuckered out.
    4. Never - although willy will careen into the woods again, he has purchased the required hardware to protect him from injury.
    5. He wont careen into the woods, but he will careen into a group of skiers and take them out while changing the tunes in his new i-pod helmet.
    You are the wicked one tlion. Finding humor in my misfortune! I'm deeply offended.

That was one scary day.

i'm goin' with 3. Why waste time? We know it's gonna happen anyway.

You're already jealous of my new helmet aren't ya'?

Youthful zeal

that was funnydid!!

# 3 # 3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

You are the wicked one tlion. Finding humor in my misfortune! I'm deeply offended.

That was one scary day.

i'm goin' with 3. Why waste time? We know it's gonna happen anyway.

You're already jealous of my new helmet aren't ya'?
    last year i was jealous of your i-pod. now i have that and you have to one up me with the helmet!

Eternity.