View Poll Results: Has this forum gotta too corporate?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

4 40.00%
  • Shut up and ski/ride already

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too corporate

Too corporate

Take the poll and let the admin now how you really feel.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

it's too alpine zoneish which means it sucks. i don't blame hpd - it's all greggy. the guy could be an OCD poster-child. a pox on his pointy little head. posts moved all over the place- different boards for "different" things. phineas has it. let's post wf ski related stuff over here. let's put gore TRs in the whiteface main board.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    it's too alpine zoneish which means it sucks. i don't blame hpd - it's all greggy. the guy could be an OCD poster-child. a pox on his pointy little head. posts moved all over the place- different boards for "different" things. phineas has it. let's post wf ski related stuff over here. let's put gore TRs in the whiteface main board.
    I agree with the too many boards and moving posts. I mean a FNG like Take IT posts a nice little thread which gets a look and some hints only to have that thread moved without prior knowledge to who knows where. I had to PM him to tell him where it went. All last year we had some "unrelated" threads in the main forum and somehow the world survived. GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY. SCREW THIS FORUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    I agree with the too many boards and moving posts. I mean a FNG like Take IT posts a nice little thread which gets a look and some hints only to have that thread moved without prior knowledge to who knows where. I had to PM him to tell him where it went. All last year we had some "unrelated" threads in the main forum and somehow the world survived. GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY. SCREW THIS FORUM.
    Nobody is forcing either of you to post here. Feel free to go and start your own forum and see if you can get Whiteface to link to it. I set this forum up as a courtesy based on HPD's request. Like SkiMRV, this is an offshoot of AlpineZone so it's been set up the same way. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. As a matter of fact, your beloved RSN forum is still running:

RSN: New York Forum

Go ahead and post your BS there instead.
    Greg

Joisting in Base Lodge

A couple seasons ago thier was a joisting contest in the base lodge. It was cool.

I would pay money to watch Greg and FHW joist in the base lodge this season!!!

Giving 2 to 1 odds FHW knocks him off in 5 joists or less....
    SnowEarlySpringLate

I'm with greg. WHO CARES if the forum isn't just a soap box for your ADHD minds. GET OVER IT. Gotten to corporate? What the hell? Are you a moron. What is corporate abour organization. YOu want pissing contests and shouting matches go get drunk at the cloudspin lounge. You want to talk about where you ski then do it with some civility ( if you can.) I'm jus tin awe that people would give a crap about what happens to their ranting posts. Delete all my posts - I don't care - I have a life that involves other things that are slightly more important.
    if you are upset you are a full fledged loser. Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Nobody is forcing either of you to post here. Feel free to go and start your own forum and see if you can get Whiteface to link to it. I set this forum up as a courtesy based on HPD's request. Like SkiMRV, this is an offshoot of AlpineZone so it's been set up the same way. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. As a matter of fact, your beloved RSN forum is still running:

RSN: New York Forum

Go ahead and post your BS there instead.
    Voice your opinion and get shown the door. Nice. But hey it is your sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by ajl50
    I'm with greg. WHO CARES if the forum isn't just a soap box for your ADHD minds. GET OVER IT. Gotten to corporate? What the hell? Are you a moron. What is corporate abour organization. YOu want pissing contests and shouting matches go get drunk at the cloudspin lounge. You want to talk about where you ski then do it with some civility ( if you can.) I'm jus tin awe that people would give a crap about what happens to their ranting posts. Delete all my posts - I don't care - I have a life that involves other things that are slightly more important.
    if you are upset you are a full fledged loser. Get a job.
    Who pissed in your coffee?

Voice your opinion and get shown the door. Nice. But hey it is your sandbox.
    How about instead of posting bait that someone like FHW will happily reply to, you provide some constructive criticism? What exactly is "too corporate". The Misc forum?
    Greg

who pissed in my coffee? Duh. that's the point of the post- who pissed in your coffee so that you care about not being able to post junk?