Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Im about as far out from the "click" as any regular poster here and I think that this forum is going to die naturally on its own if things keep running the way they are. At this point this place is good for nothing other than conditions reports and news about the mountain - everything else gets deleted or edited or whatever. Ill stick to TGR for the fun content I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    why can't greg just get over himself and bud out. we were doing just fine.
    How about I simply pull the plug on this place entirely? Let's not forget who's paying the bills here...
    Do whatever you want mister. We sorry mister. Ohhh please don't do that mister.

When the kids picked on you on the playground I bet you said something like....I'm taking my ball and going home. Way to step up and show your maturity (sp).

SHUT IT DOWN THEN.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    How about I simply pull the plug on this place entirely? Let's not forget who's paying the bills here...

When the kids picked on you on the playground I bet you said something like....I'm taking my ball and going home. Way to step up and show your maturity (sp).

SHUT IT DOWN THEN.
    Ghost, wille, SOD, woody,
    Give the guy a break he does have a job to do. You all enjoy posting why cant you just abide by the rules. Your showing no respect for HDP(especialy you sod).

"At this point this place is good for nothing other than conditions reports and news about the mountain - everything else gets deleted or edited or whatever. Ill stick to TGR for the fun content I guess."
    ummm - what's the problem with conditions reports and news about the moutain. What is fun content? Don't you have a phone or email that you can use for this "fun" content?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper

SHUT IT DOWN THEN.
    You're right. Here's how we proceed: These are the Forum Policies. They haven't changed. They will be strictly enforced. All options are back on the table (including banning) and I will resume my role as lead moderator/admin. I tried to back off and give you guys some breathing room and I still get totally disrespected for it.
    Greg

[/quote] You're right. Here's how we proceed: These are the Forum Policies. They haven't changed. They will be strictly enforced. All options are back on the table (including banning) and I will resume my role as lead moderator/admin. I tried to back off and give you guys some breathing room and I still get totally disrespected for it.[/quote]

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Greg never pmed me about Inside Joke Posts. I thought the Misc. forum would be a good idea. The only reason this forum exist is because I asked Greg to start it and he did it as a favor. He has a couple of simple rules in a forum he owns, runs and pays for and some how he's a bad guy? I don't get it.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

It becomes a problem when he doesnt allow any content other than "oh whiteface this, whiteface that". Thats going to get old really quick. Theres only so much you can talk about before your just repeating yourself. Ive mentioned this before, but if this board is only going to act as advertising for Whiteface, where we cant talk about community stuff or criticisms, then what the hell is the point? Might as well get rid of it and just put some advertisement for Whiteface in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    It becomes a problem when he doesnt allow any content other than "oh whiteface this, whiteface that". Thats going to get old really quick. Theres only so much you can talk about before your just repeating yourself. Ive mentioned this before, but if this board is only going to act as advertising for Whiteface, where we cant talk about community stuff or criticisms, then what the hell is the point? Might as well get rid of it and just put some advertisement for Whiteface in its place.
    That's what the MISC. forum was for, so people could post whatever topic they wanted. Is it so freakin hard to click MISC. Forum?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    This is exactly what the Miscellaneous forum is for. Off-topic stuff. The Whiteface and Gore forums will remain as skiing-only topics with a focus on WF and Gore respectively. Everything else should be posted in Misc.
    Greg