Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Ghost, wille, SOD, woody,
    Give the guy a break he does have a job to do. You all enjoy posting why cant you just abide by the rules. Your showing no respect for HDP(especialy you sod).
    tj - this has nothing to do with hpd.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    I'll do it. seriously. and it wouldn't get outta hand either. but i'll be damned if i'm gonna sit there making subjective decisions about where a post belongs and moving it all over the place. that's infuriating. nobody wants to serach all over the place to find their posts. why can't greg just get over himself and bud out. we were doing just fine.
    I'm new to this forum, but what seems to be causing this is a bunch of people who want to treat the forum as their personal chat room.

What I enjoyed when I first took a look at this forum ( like NPMB ) was a number of individuals talking, for the most part intelligently, about a shared passion, namely skiing/riding at Whiteface.

What I see now more than anything is a bunch of regular users posting clicish blah, blah that means nothing to anyone coming here to see, and share information about the mountain.

On NPMB that stuff is dumptrucked, as it should be here.

Instead of fighting for your off subject right to interact here, take the time to set up a chat room, and leave the forum to those interested in sharing useful information about Whiteface, and the surrounding area.

NPN- word.
    I totally agree.
    Use the Misc. for whatever you want. Make it as nuts as you want.
    Rock out.
    Leave the skiing related stuff in the sking related links.

warm air has gotten into your heads, people ...

Just to add my two cents, I have to agree with ajl50, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ajl50
    NPN- word.
    I totally agree.
    Use the Misc. for whatever you want. Make it as nuts as you want.
    Rock out.
    Leave the skiing related stuff in the sking related links.
    Hello! Exactly!
    Thats the point of the misc section, I don't know what the big problem is. Most forums have off topic or random sections. I run two boards and each has a section for random topics as a place to post about random things so the topical boards don't get flooded with crap.
    Its a dry 7.