Vote for the new moderator!

It is with great sadness that we say farewell to hpd who certainly guided us through some perilous straits. he was our fearless leader and his integrity can't be questioned (but this last scandal involving drug crazed sex parties behind the pump house was just too much. I'm gettin' a little tired of makin' excuses for ya' big fella and besides - I think that stripper might sue - but I digress). so let's vote for a new mod - i'll go with jackstraw. he's not here much and the government that governs least governs best. what say you?

Re: Vote for the new moderator!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    It is with great sadness that we say farewell to hpd who certainly guided us through some perilous straits. he was our fearless leader and his integrity can't be questioned (but this last scandal involving drug crazed sex parties behind the pump house was just too much. I'm gettin' a little tired of makin' excuses for ya' big fella and besides - I think that stripper might sue - but I digress). so let's vote for a new mod - i'll go with jackstraw. he's not here much and the government that governs least governs best. what say you?
    i say vote out all the incumbants--sorry HPD

We already have a discussion on this topic:

http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?t=681

Locked.
    Greg