View Poll Results: Should the word censor be enabled?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 63.64%
  • No

4 36.36%

Should the word censor be enabled?

Please vote in the poll and discuss in this thread.
    Greg

No. The occasional artful F-Bomb is good fun and in our modern language knows no substitute. Sometimes it's all that fits in a situation.

Re: Should the word censor be enabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Please vote in the poll and discuss in this thread.
    I voted yes. Kids could come in here off the main WF page and don't need to read &%#@$%. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

If we keep the link to WF we need it.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

they say and do worse on public TV...i have never been into gratuitous use, but sometimes you have to.

no swearing. whats the point? It makes the forums look trashy, whats so hard about staying classy?
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Right on Lbt nothin wrong with a little class If we are linked to WF or not there is a time and a place and this is not the place .You shouldn't have to be monitored you should monitor yourself and not type cuss words its not needed and you can use other means to convey your thoughts. I agree with HDP, I too cuss like a sailor but pick and choose when and where
    Grab The Bull By The Horns And Point 'Em Down Hill Baby!!!!!!!!!