View Poll Results: Should political discussion be allowed?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 46.67%
  • No

8 53.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should political discussion be allowed?

Please vote in the poll and discuss in this thread.
    Greg

Re: Should political discussion be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Politics and religion talk have no place in bars or forums. Too personal for the people involved and no one is willing to back down from their beliefs on either subject.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Re: Should political discussion be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Politics and religion talk have no place in bars or forums. Too personal for the people involved and no one is willing to back down from their beliefs on either subject.

Right on Rip!!! Rip for prez, you get my vote.
    The older I get the faster I was

As Greg knows I like to talk politics. I've had my hand slap at AZ more then once for doing so. When you do it flame wars are going to happen. If we had a Poltical Issue Forum anyone going in would know what they are getting into. If you don't want to play that then don't go in.

After last nights election results I can barely contain myself.

However, I do see the down side of a political forum, but we could try it and see how it goes,
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    As Greg knows I like to talk politics. I've had my hand slap at AZ more then once for doing so. When you do it flame wars are going to happen. If we had a Poltical Issue Forum anyone going in would know what they are getting into. If you don't want to play that then don't go in.

However, I do see the down side of a political forum, but we could try it and see how it goes,
    No politics. No religion. That talk will ALWAYS cause problem. Too personal. :P

We considered a separate political forum on AZ. We even considered making it private so anyone wanting to participate had to ask to be specifically let in. I believe the consensus was that AZ is predominantly about skiing and including politics did not add enough value to justify it. I'd be willing to add one here if you guys want - again, this is your chance to make changes.
    Greg

We considered a separate political forum on AZ. We even considered making it private so anyone wanting to participate had to ask to be specifically let in. I believe the consensus was that AZ is predominantly about skiing and including politics did not add enough value to justify it. I'd be willing to add one here if you guys want - again, this is your chance to make changes.
    IMO zero good will ever come of that forum. IMO

We even considered making it private so anyone wanting to participate had to ask to be specifically let in.
    Perfect
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

again - it should just be free flowing. its a stupid online forum- lighten up.

no politics no religion
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things