Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York Giants

New York Giants

Worse Giant meltdown since Joe Pazarcheck didn't take a knee in the Medowlands and Herb Edwards returned the muffed handoff for a touchdown with no time left.

Fassell must go.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

No one should go. Learn from this year. Tiki should stay one more year. If they could keep the players they have this year and play a in a healthy '07 season with Tiki Barber running the ball they would without a doubt be superbowl contendors
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    No one should go. Learn from this year. Tiki should stay one more year. If they could keep the players they have this year and play a in a healthy '07 season with Tiki Barber running the ball they would without a doubt be superbowl contendors
    Put a fork in them. They're done. Eli has no clue. Tiki is getting ready for his close up. Plax is taking a page out of the Randy Moss play book and not trying anymore. Tom C has lost the respect of the team. They need to retool.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Re: New York Giants

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Worse Giant meltdown since Joe Pazarcheck didn't take a knee in the Medowlands and Herb Edwards returned the muffed handoff for a touchdown with no time left.

Fassell must go.
    He's been gone. Tom Coughlin is the head couch.

Re: New York Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

Fassell must go.
    He's been gone. Tom Coughlin is the head couch.
    How embarrassing to be me right now. I did know that, wasn't thinking.

since i'm not in NY i haven't heard details of what exactly happened. but from just watching the highlight it looked as though the guy didn't want to get a penalty for roughing the passer? he thought vince had unloaded the ball?

i think the league has become overprotective of the QB. helmet to helmet and blatant unnecessary roughness is one thing but ive seen some questionable calls the past few seasons. whereas the QB had just unloaded the ball and the defensive guy is in a full sprint or mid-air, obviously unable to slow down, and they call a penalty. football is a contact sport!!!

I agree with Jack. That Giant player was called for unnecessary roughness a game or 2 ago. The ticky tacky penalities they've been calling in defensive platers against QBs made it inevidable that it would cost a team a game sooner or later.

as an eagles fan I would like to point giants fans to week three when the giants pulled a titans on the eagles.
    But I'll move on. The giants will beat the cowboys and then collapse.

coughlin needs to go. WHo call a time out with 143 left in the game when you are 35 yard from the endzone. Bring Parcells back

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    coughlin needs to go. WHo call a time out with 143 left in the game when you are 35 yard from the endzone. Bring Parcells back
    If you want to call a timeout there, at least run the playclock down before doing so. Put a fork in the Giants. They're done.