Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Giants

Uh...Greg??

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    coughlin needs to go. WHo call a time out with 143 left in the game when you are 35 yard from the endzone. Bring Parcells back
    If you want to call a timeout there, at least run the playclock down before doing so. Put a fork in the Giants. They're done.
    could we please get a giants forum in here. i hate wading through this football talk to get to the good misc. discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    coughlin needs to go. WHo call a time out with 143 left in the game when you are 35 yard from the endzone. Bring Parcells back
    If you want to call a timeout there, at least run the playclock down before doing so. Put a fork in the Giants. They're done.
    Plexico called the TO.. I cant wait for Moss and Toomer to return - Plexico is as smart as an onion! Giants just need to rely on him for those jumpball end zone passes.

Still Coughlin has 2go - was never in favor of Coughlin - argued w/ my bro over it... I dont understand why from 1st and goal in the 4th from the 4 they did not pound Jacobs up the middle. He just rambled on a power screen romp - Dallas was reeling and the G- men do not use Jacobs again; settling for a field goal... Play calling has been horrible - week after week...
    SnowEarlySpringLate

I agree with bad play callng. but even with good play calling giving the opposing team a 100 yard headstart with 9 penalties for 94 yards is tough to work with no matter who you are.
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Re: Uh...Greg??

[/quote] could we please get a giants forum in here. i hate wading through this football talk to get to the good misc. discussions.[/quote]

Could you stop beating the dead horse? It's already been made into dog food and glue.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.