Thread: Sticky

I think we need a forum for the Sticky posts.

What do U guys think?
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Re: Sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas

What do U guys think?
    Look at what the cat dragged in. Has the prodigal son returned? I think you're bored and trying to start trouble. I didn't see you last Saturday. You ski da face yet? Where's the rest of the crew? Gone on to a "better" forum. One that'll let you flame war.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper

What do U guys think?
    Look at what the cat dragged in. Has the prodigal son returned? I think you're bored and trying to start trouble. I didn't see you last Saturday. You ski da face yet? Where's the rest of the crew? Gone on to a "better" forum. One that'll let you flame war.
    It puts the lotion in the basket.

What do U guys think?
    I think there should be a separate forum for stickys. i dont want to have to wade through a bunch of stickys to read the interesting posts that have to do with whiteface and only whiteface and nothing else.

What do U guys think?
    what is your opinion regarding the sticky forum?? should we have a poll??

I skied Sat (but was forced off the hill early to attend a dinner party where I was never served until 11PM. Sun was better - carpet of mush and no one there.. burned 15 laps on G from 11-3:30.. got there just in time to watch TJF hobble to the lodge in his new fancy boots!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

What do U guys think?
    what is your opinion regarding the sticky forum?? should we have a poll??

I skied Sat (but was forced off the hill early to attend a dinner party where I was never served until 11PM.

Sun was better - carpet of mush and no one there.. burned 15 laps on G from 11-3:30.. got there just in time to watch TJF hobble to the lodge in his new fancy boots!
    Ahahahahahaha - I am laughing right out loud! so loud, even the pouring rain isnt drowning it out.

stickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickyst ickystickystickystickystickysticky