It puts the Lotion in the basket

What is your favorite movie quote?

Thats mine! I use it quite often in general conversation.

Also - how long until this post is moved to the general discussion topics? I give greg 5 minutes..so 11:35

11:40 now and it's hasn't been moved yet

Come on slacker.

Mine is "Go that way really really fast, If something gets in your way...Turn!"

My fav is from True Grit

My man John Wayne in the role US Marshall Rooster Coburn

Sits on his horse at one end of the meadow in the way of lucky Ned Pepper and his outlaw gang

Lucky Ned says "Rooster what is your intention"?

Rooster replies "Ned it is my intention to bring you in to Judge Parker at Fort Smith where he'll hang you at his convenience or kill you dead right here today."

Lucky Ned in jest "That's might big talk for a one eyed fat man"!

Rooster pulls his pistol and Winchester rifle and hollers "Well fill your hand you SOB"

Love that flick!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Quote Originally Posted by kerovick

Come on slacker.

i still win because nobosy called another time.

iwiniruleiwiniruleiwinirule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    Quote Originally Posted by kerovick

Come on slacker.

i still win because nobosy called another time.

iwiniruleiwiniruleiwinirule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, time was right but I moved it.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: It puts the Lotion in the basket

Too hard to pick one but here's a goody from my favorite movie

BT: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

S: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

BT: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Your so hot your going to melt all this stuff.

When I witch you I mean Im witch you

From Unforgiven. Great Clint Eastwood line.

You just shot an unarmed man!

CE - Well, he should have armed himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Too hard to pick one but here's a goody from my favorite movie

BT: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

S: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

BT: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    Just read an article in the Post Standard out of syracuse. Couldn't find the exact article, but heres one from another news website.
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/update_detail.asp?id=14196

sickening
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

[/quote] Just read an article in the Post Standard out of syracuse. Couldn't find the exact article, but heres one from another news website.
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/update_detail.asp?id=14196

sickening[/quote]

He messed up. He didn't feed the women to the pigs. He buried them. That's why he got caught.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.