Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Day of Skiing

Pissing, whinnying, moaning posters aside!
    Today was acutally a nice day. Skiing top to bottom. Gondola went down due to high wind at about 10a.m.. Used Face Lift and Little Whiteface chair for rest of day. Blowing snow hard on Upper & lower Northway. Maybe open tomorrow of Friday.
    Keep the site simple, tired of all the extraneous BS about other crap.
    I think this is a Whiteface Ski Site!!!!!!!!

Re: Nice Day of Skiing

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Today was acutally a nice day. Skiing top to bottom. Gondola went down due to high wind at about 10a.m.. Used Face Lift and Little Whiteface chair for rest of day. Blowing snow hard on Upper & lower Northway. Maybe open tomorrow of Friday.
    you didnt follow the proper format - see "how to post a trip report" by greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    you didnt follow the proper format - see "how to post a trip report" by greg.
    Hilarious!! This is just too funny. I can't even stand it...

Greg

Greg, ya' gotta admit "how to post a trip report" was pretty anal. There was probably a reason but at first blush that just seemed kinda bizarre. Whatever. Not that big a deal.

BTW, your video of opening day had nice tunes. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Greg, ya' gotta admit "how to post a trip report" was pretty anal. There was probably a reason but at first blush that just seemed kinda bizarre. Whatever. Not that big a deal.

BTW, your video of opening day had nice tunes. Seriously.
    Again, that thread was a hold over (posted when I launched this board) from the old TR forum. Everything in that forum was moved over to this forum including its stickyness. The fact that I collapsed the TR forum was a direct result of one of the polls which was in part a result of your suggestion to get more feedback for this place. Post TRs any way you want. Again, that thread was modeled after AZ which has more East-coast TRs than any other site out there so I must be doing something right.

Thanks for the kind words. A little sloppy but not bad for day one and new boots. Gonna be down at Hunter the next two Fridays with a few AZers and hope to put together some better vids. I think HPD is even joining us on the 15th...
    Greg

But Greg you're really the ONLY East Coast ski site aren't ya'? North East Telemark (NET) has a forum but it's just a bunch of flakey, aging, hippy, leatherheads tapping out their tired old tripe between glasses of prune juice and acid flashbacks. You have every right to be proud of your success but I wouldn't crow too loudly. Somebody might get the idea to take you on. Hmmmmmm......

You have every right to be proud of your success but I wouldn't crow too loudly. Somebody might get the idea to take you on. Hmmmmmm......
    I welcome the challenge...
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    You have every right to be proud of your success but I wouldn't crow too loudly. Somebody might get the idea to take you on. Hmmmmmm......
    I welcome the challenge...
    I haven't got the time. But there does appear to be an opportunity there. Just sayin'.

Pissing, whinnying, moaning
    That's exactly like spending a day with you, so what are you talkin about?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Thanks for the kind words. A little sloppy but not bad for day one and new boots. Gonna be down at Hunter the next two Fridays with a few AZers and hope to put together some better vids. I think HPD is even joining us on the 15th...
    Still goin, but after yesterday I guess I can forget about JimmyG compin me. Dang.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.