Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Thanks for the kind words. A little sloppy but not bad for day one and new boots. Gonna be down at Hunter the next two Fridays with a few AZers and hope to put together some better vids. I think HPD is even joining us on the 15th...
    Still goin, but after yesterday I guess I can forget about JimmyG compin me. Dang.
    Was he supposed to? Now he's not? Jim's a pretty grounded guy....did you talk to him about it?
    Greg

Re: Nice Day of Skiing

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Pissing, whinnying, moaning posters aside!
    Today was acutally a nice day. Skiing top to bottom. Gondola went down due to high wind at about 10a.m.. Used Face Lift and Little Whiteface chair for rest of day. Blowing snow hard on Upper & lower Northway. Maybe open tomorrow of Friday.
    Keep the site simple, tired of all the extraneous BS about other crap.
    I think this is a Whiteface Ski Site!!!!!!!!
    Just joined...1st post...got to agree with WW...ALWAYS hearing whinners at the Face complaining about everything...was hoping they wouldn't find this site and b---h here !!Get better and ski it!!! Willy's post is what we all need to here..no s--t true conditions, nice spots to hit...heads -up!! I ski it every weekend, both days, I'll do my part . Last year I even got to ski steady throughout the week (I'm right down the road so-to-speak)!!

Re: Nice Day of Skiing

Quote Originally Posted by jpmac
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Pissing, whinnying, moaning posters aside!
    Today was acutally a nice day. Skiing top to bottom. Gondola went down due to high wind at about 10a.m.. Used Face Lift and Little Whiteface chair for rest of day. Blowing snow hard on Upper & lower Northway. Maybe open tomorrow of Friday.
    Keep the site simple, tired of all the extraneous BS about other crap.
    I think this is a Whiteface Ski Site!!!!!!!!
    Just joined...1st post...got to agree with WW...ALWAYS hearing whinners at the Face complaining about everything...was hoping they wouldn't find this site and b---h here !!Get better and ski it!!! Willy's post is what we all need to here..no s--t true conditions, nice spots to hit...heads -up!! I ski it every weekend, both days, I'll do my part . Last year I even got to ski steady throughout the week (I'm right down the road so-to-speak)!!
    Thanks JP, PM me and maybe we can meet up for a speed run.