Thread: [b]Sticky[/b]

[b]Sticky[/b]

hahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha[/b]
    SnowEarlySpringLate

I don't get it. Is this one of those inside jokes among only the cool kids? Bummer. I really wish I was part of that "click"...
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I don't get it. Is this one of those inside jokes among only the cool kids? Bummer. I really wish I was part of that "click"...
    ..."clique"
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

you are the one who first used the term click greg...personally, i think there is a post that you are part of in the whiteface forum that is very clicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    you are the one who first used the term click greg...personally, i think there is a post that you are part of in the whiteface forum that is very clicky.
    That's it? This is the best comeback, you have? I'm disappointed...
    Greg

i wasnt trying to make a comeback--when i do, you'll know

i wasnt trying to make a comeback--when i do, you'll know
    I'll be waiting patiently...
    Greg