Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gore poll

gore poll

lets get something going here.lets here some of your favorites or best things about gore,for example.bset trail,best unmarked trail,best lift, best or cutiest lifty. best office person,best barmaid, best and cutiest ski school,best skier,boarder.tele,best skiis boots ect. or think of some of your own. :P have a good ski day.

"best unmarked trail" your just trying to find some new stashes Good effort though packing it in with all the other ideas
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    "best unmarked trail" your just trying to find some new stashes Good effort though packing it in with all the other ideas
    What wrong with sharing stashes? I hate it when people talk about a stash but never tell you where it is. LAME.

Best trail Dark Side Glades
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    What wrong with sharing stashes? I hate it when people talk about a stash but never tell you where it is. LAME.

Best trail Dark Side Glades
    Ummm . . . Telling your buddies about a stash is one thing, but posting it on the internet where anyone can find it is completely different. Not to be a dick or anything, but the less people that find out about stashes the better.

Besides, if you spend a good amount of time at the mountain, you'll pick up on some stuff through osmosis.

gore poll

dudes i aint lookin for stashes. i allready know where most of thm are, i just thaught it might be fun telling there best whatever is.mines beyond its right near 81/2 or maybe adam12 orlower newtons orbirchbarkally or hot damn orhippys or flying squirl get the hint ,

[/quote] Ummm . . . Telling your buddies about a stash is one thing, but posting it on the internet where anyone can find it is completely different. Not to be a dick or anything, but the less people that find out about stashes the better..[/quote]

Too late for that. Even if you post them on the forum, the vast amount of stashes are in the woods. Not everyone skis/rides in the woods. Some touron from NJ reading about a stash isn't even going to know where to look much less go off where they can't ski/ride. Granted they may go on a trail they shouldn't and couldn't handle but the woods are different. They scare gapers away. Hell I even know good skiers who don't hit the woods. Do what you want though chuck. It's still a free country.

Ummm . . . Telling your buddies about a stash is one thing, but posting it on the internet where anyone can find it is completely different. Not to be a dick or anything, but the less people that find out about stashes the better..[/quote]

Too late for that. Even if you post them on the forum, the vast amount of stashes are in the woods. Not everyone skis/rides in the woods. Some touron from NJ reading about a stash isn't even going to know where to look much less go off where they can't ski/ride. Granted they may go on a trail they shouldn't and couldn't handle but the woods are different. They scare gapers away. Hell I even know good skiers who don't hit the woods. Do what you want though chuck. It's still a free country. [/quote]

thats not very nice. he just wants to keep his spots to himself.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

Re: gore poll

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    dudes i aint lookin for stashes. i allready know where most of thm are, i just thaught it might be fun telling there best whatever is.mines beyond its right near 81/2 or maybe adam12 orlower newtons orbirchbarkally or hot damn orhippys or flying squirl get the hint ,
    You forgot about Red Dog, Jimmer . . . That's one of my favorites . . . and Reaper . . .

[/quote] thats not very nice. he just wants to keep his spots to himself.[/quote]

I haven't been feeling well and I tend to be more of an a$$ (hard to believe I know) when sick. Like I said to each their own. He can do as he pleases. But if he ever finds himself skiing the big mountain, he shouldn't expect to be told of any stashes.

Re: gore poll

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    lets get something going here.lets here some of your favorites or best things about gore,for example.bset trail,best unmarked trail,best lift, best or cutiest lifty. best office person,best barmaid, best and cutiest ski school,best skier,boarder.tele,best skiis boots ect. or think of some of your own. :P have a good ski day.

My favorite thing about gore is the woods. i couldn't tell you the best trail i am in love with many of them. hullabaloo is sick, its got a great name too. i like the highpeaks side of the mtn, its secluded quiet, never have to wait in lift line. I have not had any great experiences with office person, the ladies that work in the pass booth are b****. never had a good vibe from them. i dont know about the best skiier rider, but im the coolest. I did see one skiier that was sick a couple years ago, i dont know if he's still around he must have been like 9 but very good.
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things