Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new hampshire

new hampshire

is here!! and it rules!! giddee up boys!

I hail from NH as well. Nothing as good as Whiteface here, but Cannon and Waterville arent bad. Cant wait to get back to school and rip the face.

Who told him ?

Only kiddin, good to see ya Jack. Pleeease play nice. This forum is hooked up with ORDA now so we need to keep it PG13.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Jacki boy what up? Have you skied yet this year?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    I hail from NH as well. Nothing as good as Whiteface here, but Cannon and Waterville arent bad. Cant wait to get back to school and rip the face.
    Riveroil in AZ is a big Cannon fan. He once wrote that he thought it would be comperable to WF. How do you think they match up. Do you go to SUNY Plattsburgh AdironRider?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: new hampshire

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    There goes the neighborhood.

I've never been there but they tell me it's ncie.. what's your favorite trail and mtn Jackstraw?

yo yo yo!! no worries HPD...its that fhw, tgf, ghosty that are the problem children!! hahaha!

im on the down home tour this yr...skiing the little hills w/ my son who has the hook w/ free tics all over the place. rode at ragged this past wknd. both, yes both of my kids forgot their jackets!! i had to buy new jkts at the hill that morning! ouch!

once we got that straightened out i rode my new phat boards, atomic ex's, they are soo sweeet! yahoo!

probably hit cannon and 10e this wknd. don't know the dude w/ the cannon/waterville comment but my guess is you haven't skied kinsmans, tramline or any woods at cannon. waterville isn't even on the same page as cannon. not to take anything from wf, but cannon w/ a lot of snow rocks kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    There goes the neighborhood.
    hahaha!! who is this????

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    I've never been there but they tell me it's ncie.. what's your favorite trail and mtn Jackstraw?
    favorite hill, jackson hole!

if u talkin cow hampshire, ski cannon & wildcat as they are the best. bretton woods is beautiful w/ tremendous views of the whites. attitash,loon,waterville are all ok hills if you hit mid-week, otherwise its a zoo!