Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky so far

anyone think any summit runs would be open by xmas?

I could see Parons and the Follies opening up in time for xmas. Those trails have the best snowmaking and easiest to cover terrain of the summit.

Yea. I agree. Natural snow would be required for skyward but parons and follies are pretty easy to cover with snowmaking. I also think with xmas traffic they need to open a summit trail.
    My money however is on some natural snow love that could alter all of this. Don't doubt the lake effect mositure later in the xmas week. With the warm air the lakes will have a chance to stay mild later than usual and feed the 'daks some snow when the pattern changes.

Oh and skyward is the best trail and it totally lets you rip like none other. Pray for skyward!

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    I could see Parons and the Follies opening up in time for xmas. Those trails have the best snowmaking and easiest to cover terrain of the summit.
    I see one of those at best but not both. Hopefully I'm dead wrong.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.