NAO isn't going NEGATIVE

Gang,

This isn't good news. Look for slightly improved weather next week.

M

finally....
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

not so fast, the nao block looks over england which isnt the same as being over greenland. Yes, it looks colder but any storms at this point is only speculation.

thats not what i saw, above nomal temps for late into next week , day time .alittle cooler at night.but as jc7727 says no storms for awhile,lets hoe theyre wrong.

From tuesday on, I expect temps to average normal to slightly above which is not THAT bad, of course not great but no temps in the 50s or even 40s for the mountain. Their will be some precip chances around the 20th, near xmas, and around the 28th. Its still too early to pinpoint the storms at this point. A +PNA looks to try to setup but the SE ridge remains robust and the NAO while maybe slightly negative isn't producing adequate blocking over greenland to slow down the overwhelming pacfic jet for more than 3-4 days.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I was too optimistic. But hey. I'm still hopin.