Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: summit temp.

No snow or cold up here North of the Border either. As i posted in another thread, Ontario's Largest Ski Resort is NOT EVEN OPEN. There is no snow, and there has not been more than a 12 hour window to make snow up here in the last 10 days.

Great talk about the weather, have a keen interest as well, and i to have heard that January will be a different story all together for the NorthEast U.S. and Canada

Don Cherry from hockey night in canada? That's a great reference. Very few around here even know about that guy.
    I love getting canadian TV when i'm up in LP.

Quote Originally Posted by ajl50
    Don Cherry from hockey night in canada? That's a great reference. Very few around here even know about that guy.
    I love getting canadian TV when i'm up in LP.
    The one and only Don Cherry from Hockey Night in Canada. I’m not sure whether the CBC can be seen up near Lake Placid, but this guy is great to watch – depending upon his level of intoxication on any particular evening. Next to Janet Jackson deciding to drop a boob into play, I think Coaches Corner is the most entertaining sports segment on TV. I think his long suffering sidekick Ron MacLean deserves a medal for putting up with the abuse, or maybe he should be made an honorary Mounty whichever is appropriate for our friends to the North.