Thread: Whiteface Willy

Whiteface Willy

Any relation to the freeheel one?

http://news.alpinezone.com/7363/
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    cousins
    Kissing cousins I bet.

I believe S4L was axed to put on the WF Willy custom for the safty booth this weekend, but he declined. I don't understand why, his real life persona is pretty goofy so the job doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I believe S4L was axed to put on the WF Willy custom for the safty booth this weekend, but he declined. I don't understand why, his real life persona is pretty goofy so the job doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.
    Actually, I wasn't asked. I guess they have someone else in mind to pick on. And who do you think you are, HPD, calling me goofy!? I think you have me mistaken for one of the other friends who will go unnamed jus cause they not part of the forum (yet). Keep guessing, HPD... keep guessing. Better yet, why don't you volunteer? I think you'd make a GREAT Whiteface Willy. Does anyone else agree? (SOD?) After all, you do a great job promoting the mountain we all love... why not you?
    Skier 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Skier 4 Life
    Actually, I wasn't asked. I guess they have someone else in mind to pick on. And who do you think you are, HPD, calling me goofy!? I think you have me mistaken for one of the other friends who will go unnamed jus cause they not part of the forum (yet). Keep guessing, HPD... keep guessing. Better yet, why don't you volunteer? I think you'd make a GREAT Whiteface Willy. Does anyone else agree? (SOD?) After all, you do a great job promoting the mountain we all love... why not you?
    Fine... if I wanted someone to nag me I'd go have a conversation with my wife.

I'll be WF Willy and you can work the Red Bull stand. Happy now?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Skier 4 Life
    Fine... if I wanted someone to nag me I'd go have a conversation with my wife.

I'll be WF Willy and you can work the Red Bull stand. Happy now?
    Yes, I'm down with that!
    Skier 4 Life