Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I'm with ya'. Empire's fun but rarely open.
    I like Empire alot, but when it is open the trees are open too and I'd rather ski them. I always get a couple in on Empire though.
    Other than the lower angle "beginner trees" like High Country Glades, the snow has to be very nice, turny and soft for me to do anything but survive in the tighter steeper stuff like Cloudsplitter and Tenth Mountain Division. BUT I do have new boots this year that rock and will soon have my new skis mounted with KILLER bindings so this could be my year in there. We'll see. When the snow's really nice, I can play in there (or at least I have).
    Dont discount the scud launcher. It works wonders to knock through the small trees.

btw- i didnt write that last response, TJ did. he's still learning how to use the computer and posted that lame response under my alias

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway
    btw- i didnt write that last response, TJ did. he's still learning how to use the computer and posted that lame response under my alias
    you threw me for a looper joy - i found that response to be extremely out of character.

I'm with ya'. Empire's fun but rarely open.
    That's what makes it so great. It's a treat when it is open. And that baby can have bumps the size of VW bugs on it. Outside of Empire I'd have to the macs.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.