anyone going out today

Will be there this afternoon.
    Yesterday was OK. Essex was the place to ski.

not me

I'm working on my resume!!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Too bad! Shut down your computer, put on your coat and head to the mountain PRONTO.

working on resume and finding job = sucks.
    skiing = good reward.

I was there yesterday. Man, the lower mountain didnt look any better at all. In fact I got numerous base shots that I didnt even have to worry about over the weekend.

The upper mountain though is really shaping up. Follies is completely covered with only lower Parons to go before the summit opens. Essex and Northway have good cover as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    I was there yesterday. Man, the lower mountain didnt look any better at all. In fact I got numerous base shots that I didnt even have to worry about over the weekend.

The upper mountain though is really shaping up. Follies is completely covered with only lower Parons to go before the summit opens. Essex and Northway have good cover as well.
    Nice eval Aride. Most people in this forum tend to sugar coat reports. It is what it is and it's bumming me out

lower mountain = from boules down?
    They'll work on that after sat. I suppose.

Mountain run was open and it was soft and lots of snow. The entire hill was soft.