Happy Holidays, I’m

off to the in-laws for to many days of doing nothing but eating and drinking. I’d like to hear some truthful reports about skiing at the Mt. I can’t ski until next Thursday but it doesn’t look like I’ll be missing much. Have fun all!!!!!

Re: Happy Holidays, I’m

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    off to the in-laws for to many days of doing nothing but eating and drinking. I’d like to hear some truthful reports about skiing at the Mt. I can’t ski until next Thursday but it doesn’t look like I’ll be missing much. Have fun all!!!!!
    Went this morning caught first chair. Was raining hard up top but let up quite a bit from the double to the top of mountain run. The snow on mountain run was plentiful and soft. Went down that six times and went back to the top. Was a rain storm after mid stop. Took my last run down essex. Lots of snow and very soft.
    There it is.
    Stick to the trails that had snow made on them last and the conditions are sringlike.
    Sorry no bitch fest here
    Going south for the holidays
    Merry E-mas