Thread: Flinch

Flinch

If you flinched today you are a "PRO-FLINCHER" Hawkeye..o.k.,Cloud/Headwaters excellent,Cook out,priceless.Only three reasons not to be there today1)new batteries in t.v. flicker.B)new couch.3)dog sitting for sister.Weather:snowing(not flurries)SNOWING!!Dell well poached.Others to come,it's time..IT'S ON!!

Re: Flinch

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdle
    If you flinched today you are a "PRO-FLINCHER" Hawkeye..o.k.,Cloud/Headwaters excellent,Cook out,priceless.Only three reasons not to be there today1)new batteries in t.v. flicker.B)new couch.3)dog sitting for sister.Weather:snowing(not flurries)SNOWING!!Dell well poached.Others to come,it's time..IT'S ON!!
    they dont call me flinch for nothing, i flip floped on the couch allday,banging channels, and watching that fn dog. am sorry i missed the cookout. needle on needles ,maybe tomorrow.

Shame on you Jimmer. And here I thought you were worthy, my bad.
    Do what you like, Like what you do!

jimmer it wasnt the same up there without ya for the opening cookout but oh well ur lazy i guess. see ya up on the slopes. :P