Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad Site

Sad Site

These were from saturday, pretty sad, I dont even know why or how they kept some trails open, I guess so they could say they had 22 trails. The fireworks were pretty cool though!

Re: Sad Site

Quote Originally Posted by bill9009
    These were from saturday, pretty sad, I dont even know why or how they kept some trails open, I guess so they could say they had 22 trails. The fireworks were pretty cool though!

Dido on everything, but especially the fireworks. Lincoln Logs dropped some big coin on that one.

Regardless, I still don't understand how the conditions were as good as they were today after the nightmare that was yesterday.

Wow i was at Gore on saturday for 4 runs and that was enough. What a difference from the christmas break. Just depressing. I wasn't there today though, hope it was better.

wow. that is so depressing
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

that sure is a sad sight, there going to have to start all over,i hope anyway, i herd they were only going to run the gondi on monday,upper mt. closed till they get more snow on it.im very very very very very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Hute
    Wow i was at Gore on saturday for 4 runs and that was enough. What a difference from the christmas break. Just depressing. I wasn't there today though, hope it was better.
    Yep, Saturday reeeeeally sucked, but Saturday night they were able to till a bunch of the water out of the snowpack, and yesterday they dragged a ton of guns up to the summit.

It's gettin' colder, and things are lookin'up. Have faith Scandi!

wooooow that is so bad i never would have guesed it got that bad. they really took a beating.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

and who are you, bill9009, man who lives in the same town as me...?
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

Yeah I hope they get some man-made snow this week if not natural. This is getting kinda sad when I heard that West has 8 rails up there. So now even West is ahead with their terrain park. Well im going to breckenridge for a week in two weeks, i hope i can get myself satisfied for a while there.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcaraco
    and who are you, bill9009, man who lives in the same town as me...?
    i'm bill, and i'm moving to colorado if it doesnt start snowing here soon!