Thread: 1/11 best yet

1/11 best yet

best day yet on top ridge for sure,lots of fresh blow, some guns where a little sticky but in no way bad,they were still blowing tr when we left at 3:45 so tomorrow will be even better. as for the rest of the hill, not bad , sunway was good wild air allright[blowing snow on it]. the summit, not much happening up there, they groomed hawkeye but it still sucked, cloud & headwaters were pretty good. not blowing any snow on summit. why ? i have no idea, hope for more expert terrain soon. it gets kinda boring real quick on whats open now. all in all they are making a fair attempt at recovery. get out there and get some.

Jimmer,

Thanks for the great beta. Whatever you do for a living....I want to do it too. You get out a lot!

M

Re: 1/11 best yet

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    best day yet on top ridge for sure,lots of fresh blow, some guns where a little sticky but in no way bad,they were still blowing tr when we left at 3:45 so tomorrow will be even better. as for the rest of the hill, not bad , sunway was good wild air allright[blowing snow on it]. the summit, not much happening up there, they groomed hawkeye but it still sucked, cloud & headwaters were pretty good. not blowing any snow on summit. why ? i have no idea, hope for more expert terrain soon. it gets kinda boring real quick on whats open now. all in all they are making a fair attempt at recovery. get out there and get some.
    was there today [friday] skiing was ok, but you couldnt see 50 feet cause of fog ,but only up top lower mt was clear, and trails were nice and soft. top ridge was not nearly as good as yesterday but not to bad, should be a good weekend for some skiing ,go get it.

ill be there tomarrow.
    and report back.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

saturday:
    foggy. was raining overnight and when i got there it turned to snow. snowed for about an hour, no real accumulation, went back to spring slush. was getting pretty choppy towards the end of the day. upper mt. was nice and soft but there is very little coverage on some trails. hopefully they get some snow this weekend, they need it.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.