Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NY/NJ Skiers and Riders Cash in with Whiteface and Gore

Greg

Too bad they don't do something for thier own season pass holders, like half price passes for next year for those that have passes this year.

Great ,just what we want at Gore, more idiots from Jersey skiing cheap when I paid a regular price for a Season Pass.
    Do what you like, Like what you do!

not to sound 14, but thats really gay.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcaraco
    not to sound 14, but thats really gay.
    Agreed. We don't need any more jersey drunk around upstate. They should have at least made it VT and NY. Hippes I can tolerate.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

some of us hippies ARE in NJ.....
    Happy Trails

they should give discounts on passes after a certain amount of years ie. have benchmarks at 5 years
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Skimeister
    some of us hippies ARE in NJ.....
    Go back the VT long hair!
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I tried getting one of these yesterday. No one knew anything about this deal at the mountain. I had to show them the website, I came back to the guest service window and they had everything taken care of. Everyone should go get one of these, it will allow you to take a friend for a great cost
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Sigh

I need to get my reading ability and interpretation adjusted...

Well I got all excited thinking the article stating "any New York or New Jersey resort" included Gore or Whiteface - I was hoping I could present my Gore season pass and have an Empire Card issued, using the discount for a friend who is trying to get back into skiing after ACL surgery - nope - not to be.

I called the # to ask and after saying NO WAY and then letting me know that the release wording can be interpreted many different ways, the customer rep said that would be sneaky to have a season pass to Gore then request the Empire Card then using the Empire Card for our friend. What would it matter - he'd still be skiing and paying over $50 for a ticket each time he skied... and I've already plunked down the $ for my pass.

Oh well.
    -Keep your skis happy!